ABOUT OUR PILATES STUDIO IN SEATTLE
Metropolitan Pilates teaches only authentic Pilates and delivers the very best in fitness instruction. Our instructors are certified by M.A.T. Pilates Teacher Certification Program and have each undergone 700 hours of rigorous training under internationally-renowned teacher trainer Dorothee VandeWalle.
Metropolitan Pilates offers private, duet and semi-private sessions and group classes both in studio and online. Our state-of-the-art Pilates studio features 15 foot ceilings, Gratz Pilates equipment, and spacious locker rooms complete with shower facilities. We are located in the University Village shopping center next to Gene Juarez. For easy access to the studio, park in the North garage. All parking is free.
- Sessions and in-studio MatPlus™ classes are by appointment only.
- Pre-registration and prepayment are required for all in-studio and online sessions and classes.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy for in-studio and online sessions. You will be charged for your session unless you call to cancel at least 24 hours in advance. There's no cancellation fee for online mat classes.
- You must wear socks to all in-studio sessions and classes. Barefoot is not allowed. For your convenience, we carry non-slip socks for sale at the front desk.
- Please do not wear jewelry, pants or shorts with zippers (the zippers damage the apparatus), scented lotions or perfume.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Metropolitan Pilates ensures that its operations comply with the Covid-19 worksite-specific safety practices as outlined in Gov. Jay Inslee's "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" Proclamation 20-25. We have developed a comprehensive Covid-19 exposure control, mitigation, and recovery plan that is available to all clients upon request.
At this time, the following protocols apply:
- Due to the Delta variant, we ask that everyone inside the studio wear a mask.
- Sessions are strictly 50 minutes long so we have time to clean before the next sessions begin.
- The studio is still configured with only 4 workout stations to maintain some social distancing.
- Our locker rooms are open for toilets and hand washing only. The showers are still closed.
- Whenever possible, we keep our doors and windows open.
- We use our fans to improve ventilation and use our Austin Medical Grade Air Purifier 24/7.
- We continue to clean and disinfect the restrooms, equipment, and other common areas with EPA-approved Vital Oxide.