ABOUT OUR PILATES STUDIO IN SEATTLE
Metropolitan Pilates teaches only authentic Pilates and delivers the very best in fitness instruction. Our instructors are certified by M.A.T. Pilates Teacher Certification Program and have each undergone 700 hours of rigorous training under internationally-renowned teacher trainer Dorothee VandeWalle.
Metropolitan Pilates offers private, duet and semi-private sessions and group classes both in studio and online. Our state-of-the-art Pilates studio features 15 foot ceilings, Gratz Pilates equipment, and spacious locker rooms complete with shower facilities. We are located in the University Village shopping center next to Gene Juarez. For easy access to the studio, park in the North garage. All parking is free.
- Sessions and in-studio MatPlus™ classes are by appointment only.
- Pre-registration and prepayment are required for all in-studio and online sessions and classes.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy for in-studio and online sessions. You will be charged for your session unless you call to cancel at least 24 hours in advance. There's no cancellation fee for online mat classes.
- You must wear socks to all in-studio sessions and classes. Barefoot is not allowed. For your convenience, we carry non-slip socks for sale at the front desk.
- Please do not wear jewelry, pants or shorts with zippers (the zippers damage the apparatus), scented lotions or perfume.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- At this time, masks are optional.
- Our locker rooms are now fully open.
- Whenever possible, we keep our doors and windows open.
- We use our fans to improve ventilation and use our Austin Medical Grade Air Purifier 24/7.
- Sessions continue to be strictly 50 minutes long so we have time to clean before the next sessions begin.