GETTING STARTED WITH PILATES
Private sessions are like working with a personal trainer at a gym. They are the best way to start Pilates because of the individual focus of these sessions. In a private session the workout is tailored specifically for you based on your age, fitness goals, and the presence of any prior injuries. The Starter Set introductory package offers our best private session rate. It is a discounted package of five private sessions available to all new clients.
We also offer the option of starting with duet sessions for couples who would like to start Pilates together. We recommend starting with duets only if your workout partner is at the same fitness level and has similar fitness goals. We offer many duet session packages.
YOUR FIRST PILATES VISIT
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out a registration form.
- For your own comfort, do not eat heavily 2 hours before your workout.
- Wear leggings/yoga pants or shorts, athletic top or t-shirt, and socks.
- Park in the University Village North garage for easy access to the studio. The garage entrance is next to SoulCycle.
- Sessions and classes (including MatPlus™) are by appointment only.
- Pre-registration and prepayment are required.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. You will be charged for your session or class unless you call to cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
- You must wear socks to all sessions and group classes. Barefoot is not allowed. For your convenience, we carry non-slip ExerSocks and ToeSox for sale at the front desk.
- Do not wear jewelry, pants or shorts with zippers (the zippers damage the apparatus), or scented lotions and perfume.